Gary S. Shroyer Background and Experience
- Engaged in private practice handling a variety of civil and criminal litigation matters
- Experience in all phases of pretrial case management, negotiation, jury trials, hearings, and appeals before the Municipal and Common Pleas Courts, the Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Court.
- 8 years as Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Franklin County Ohio. Responsible for major felony cases and promoted to Senior Attorney responsible for management and supervision of 7 assistant prosecutors and handled over 100 jury trials in Franklin County Common Pleas Court.
- Appointed by Governor Voinovich to be on a Special Task Force on Insurance Fraud for 2 years.
- Continuing education speaker for the Ohio Department of Insurance at various Insurance Fraud seminars.
- Education: J.D., 1984 Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
Education: B.A., 1980 The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- 1984 Ohio Bar Admission
- 1986 U.S. District Court & Southern District Court Bar Admission
- 1993 U.S. Patent & Trademark Office Bar Admission